Evolution Trash Bags - Evolution Trash Bags - 70% Recycled Plastic Bags, 120 bags/box
Made from over 70% recycled plastic
The company follows sustainable manufacturing practices and is a 1% for the Planet partner
As mentioned, this is a quality product for a reasonable price
Brand: Evolution Trash Bags
- White, 13 gallon, super stretch, tall kitchen trash bag, (120bags, 2 rolls of 60)
- EPA Compliant, UL ECOLOGO certified, Qualifies for USGBC LEED program
- Exceeds EPA Procurement Guidelines by 700%
- Made from 70% Certified Post-Consumer Recycled LLDPE. Made in the U.S.A.
- Proud member of 1% For The Planet
Publisher: by Sustainable Goods
Details: Sustainable white, super stretch, tall kitchen trash bag 24"x32", .85mil, 120 bags per box, 2 rolls of 60. Perforated bags on rolls for easy separation. Made with 70% (third-party certified) Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) LLDPE. The exclusive closed-loop recycling process allows our trash bags to be manufactured at the highest quality. Exceeds EPA Procurement Guidelines by 700%, UL ECOLOGO certified and counts toward LEED. Proud members of 1% For The Planet. At least 40% of our packaging is made from PCR paper. Made in the U.S.A.