Ecotools Bath Pouf Made From Recycled Plastic
Skip the virgin plastic and buy Ecotools' bath pouf made from 100% recycled plastic. We have been using these for over a year (both me, Dan, and the kids) and they work great, really no complaints. They are a perfect alternative if you want to help divert some plastic from the landfill.
The company, Ecotools, which is owned by a larger company named Paris Presents, has a marketing plan that focuses on cruelty free, vegan, and environmentally sustainable and eco friendly packaging and materials. It seems like most of the wood in their products is bamboo, however, it is hard to tell which products actually use recycled material. Most of their product listings on the homepage do not address that question. I want to avoid casting unsubstantiated claims since I haven't purchased anything besides their bath poufs, I do get an uneasy feeling that this could be a case of greenwashing. That said, even if that is the case, this product seems like a good option.
Here is how they do on our environmental and social sustainability checklist:
- Made from recycled plastic and when you are done, they can be recycled again...or made into other things if you have more talent than us!
- Ecotools has limited information about their social responsibility efforts, though they do mention some charitable causes they support
- This product is high quality and has a reasonable price
Color: Green, White, and Yellow
- Enjoy a purely soft clean with the newest addition to EcoTools sponge collection. Our Delicate EcoPouf is not only our softest pouf, it's our largest for a quicker, easier cleanse. Designed with super soft recycled netting for a gentle, all over clean.
- EcoPoufs are made from 100% recycled netting and can be recycled when rope is removed. For best results, replace every thirty days. Rinse and hang to dry. EcoTools paper packaging is made from 80% Recycled and 100% Recyclable Paper. Green, white, and gray.
- Giving a new purpose to old things, our products are made from recycled aluminum and plastic; packaging made of 100% Tree-Free paper, with 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers; the handles on our products are made of bamboo, one of the fastest growing plants
- In 2017, we're celebrating EcoTools' tenth anniversary by introducing a fresh new look, brushes that feel even better in your hands and packaging with detailed tutorials that will make it easier than ever for you to create a beautiful look from hair to toe
- At EcoTools, we want you to embrace your own individual meaning of beauty & share it with the world, whether it's makeup tutorials, an inspirational story, or giving back to the community, when you feel truly beautiful, you'll make the world feel beautiful
Publisher: Paris Presents Incorporated
Release Date: 2015-05-06
Details: The Delicate Bath Sponge is designed with super soft recycled netting for a gentle, all over clean. Wet sponge and add favorite body wash. Lather and massage all over body until clean. We've always believed in the power of beauty. At EcoTools we encourage you to embrace your own individual meaning of beauty and share it with the world, whether it is makeup tutorials, an inspirational story or giving back to the community. Because when you feel truly beautiful, you will make the world and everyone around you feel beautiful! Armed with a mission to make women look beautiful on the outside and feel just as good on the inside, sisters Jen and Stacey set out to create a brush collection that was not only nature friendly, but chic, high-quality, and affordable too. After sourcing recycled materials, renewable bamboo and better manufacturing processes, in 2007, EcoTools was born. This year, we’re celebrating EcoTools’ 10th anniversary by introducing a fresh new look, brushes that feel even better in your hands, and packaging with detailed tutorials that make it easier than ever to create a beautiful look from hair to toe. We’re also marking a decade of living beautifully by making a $100,000 donation to Glamour’s The Girl Project via our #MyTrueBeauty campaign that supports women’s empowerment and encourages women to become the best version of themselves. We believe in giving a new purpose to old things. That’s why our products are made from recycled aluminum and plastic. Our packaging is made of 100% Tree-Free paper. HOW? With 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers! The handles on our products are made of renewable bamboo, one of the fastest growing plants on the planet!