Ditch the Plastic-based and Go Plant-based with Twist Loofah Sponge
As I mentioned, this product diverts waste from the landfill, just chop it up and toss it in the compost when you're done.
Although slightly expensive, we have found that the sponges last a long time.
- All natural, 100-percent biodegradable cellulose sponge
- Natural Loofah scrubbing material is environmentally friendly and tough on dishes
- Loofah hand sewn to sponge - no glues or chemical adhesives
- Loofah scrubber won't damage dishes or cookware
- Perfect for kitchen, bathroom and outdoor use
Publisher: Butler Household
Details: Artificial colors. Plastics. Chemical dyes. They're in your kitchen. Not in the pantry, but over by the sink. Like that neon yellow sponge with the bright green scrub side. We have a feeling that's not exactly natural. Unlike our Twist Loofah Sponge, which shows its true colors: unbleached, undyed white cellulose and tan, scrubby loofah. And it's totally plant based and compostable, just like the food it cleans up after.